Activity Sensor for your washrooms
The world’s smallest wireless plug & play proximity sensor to monitor door activity in near real-time.
Manage the flexible workplace
Small, powerful, and easy to install. These wireless sensors provide data insight to boost tenant satisfaction and increase efficiency.
Cleaning providers and commercial property owners can expect a 30% increase in operational efficiency with smart cleaning to demand.
Benefits of an activity sensor solution
Actionable insight for your smart building
Battery-powered proximity sensor
Self-adhesive, self-installable; no drilling, no cabling, no disruption
Installed in seconds
4G cloud connectivity; no reliance upon IT departments or infrastructure
Analyse usage patterns for better scheduling of resources
Smart usage insight
Set usage alerts, gauge response times, adhere to SLAs
Use historical usage data to realign to demand
Low cost solution
All-in per sensor per day rental price plan
Washroom Activity Insight
Activity monitoring enables improvements in service levels and cost savings whilst maintaining and in most cases improving the visitor and employee experience.
How The Activity Sensor Works
The sensor and cloud connectors are designed in Norway and assembled in Germany. All local regulatory compliance procedures have been achieved in most countries around the world.
The Wireless Counting Proximity Sensor can detect objects that are removed or placed in front of the sensor. An internal counter is incremented each time status is changed, and the cloud server is updated with the count number at 5 minute intervals.
Wireless messages are being sent via SecureDataShot™ technology to the Cloud Connector (Gateway). The Cloud Connector relays the information onwards to the cloud server. An immediate message is transmitted if the sensor is touched, allowing real- time testing of the sensor.
- Construction Material - Sealed, IP68 and UL 50E Type 4X
Impact modified acrylic film
- Typical Dimensions - 19 x 19 x 2.5 mm (±0.2 mm)
- Typical Weight - 2.0 g (±0.3 g)
- Lifetime - Up to 15 years
- Certifications and Compliance - CE, WEEE, Batteries directive
- Radio range:
Standard Mode - 25 m indoor, up to 300 m free-space
High Power Boost Mode - Up to 1000 m free-space
- Wireless Communication - 868 MHz SRD/ISM band,
- Proximity detection distance - 0 to 5 mm
- Proximity response/recovery time - 750 ms / 1500 ms
- Detects proximity of objects, object away or object present and counts number of events
- Touch functionality
- Long lifetime, up to 15 years in default configuration and standard environment
- Robust design, IP68 and UL 50E Type 4X
- Wireless range 25 m typical indoor, similar
to a Wi-Fi network with an advanced Wi-Fi
- Wireless range line of sight up to 300 m in
standard mode and up to 1000 m in high
power Boost Mode
- API data access available
- Integrated to our advanced PowerBi visualization dashboards
- The Cloud Connector is the sensors’ connection to the cloud, securely relaying the data transmitted by the sensors.
- The 4G Cloud Connector relays data from SecureDataShot™ enabled wireless sensors to the DT cloud service via ethernet or a 4G/LTE cellular connection.
- There is no need for configuration during installation. The Cloud Connector will transparently relay traffic between all sensors in range and the cloud without the need for any user configuration or intervention.
- The 4G Cloud Connector comes with a built-in sim card that is connected to a global mobile network operator. This means the Cloud Connector will always connect and roam freely between the best networks in the area.
- Our proprietary Sub-1 GHz wireless communication protocol, SecureDataShot, is made specifically for creating a scalable network of sensors, maintaining security while using as little energy as possible. All devices work out of the box and communicate securely with your account in Studio immediately.
Flexible solutions for smart buildings
More IoT Smart Sensor Solutions
Ensure occupant safety and sense of wellbeing with our highly accurate (>99%) occupancy sensor. Manage capacity, set limits and alerts.
Peel & stick the activity door sensor with effortless connectivity. Use our web portal for easy to use analytics, alerts, and notifications.
QR Code Feedback
This no hardware solution is easy to install and provides real-time visitor feedback using the versatility of a unique QR code assigned to a location.