Benefits of an occupancy sensor solution
Make your building smarter with actionable insight into your workspace, with real-time occupancy data, reports, and alerts.
Live occupancy insight
Occupancy monitoring enables space utilization insight, so you can optimise space based on demand, whilst providing a safe environment for visitors and employees.
Data-rich occupancy analytics
Manage your space better with real-time occupancy data via our easy-to-use cloud-based portal with PowerBi data visualisations.
Live workplace monitoring
Collecting highly accurate footfall data is taken as read, but it’s what we do with the data that denotes the real value.
The Flexicount web portal provides a central view of real-time occupancy at floor, zone and building level, alerting functionality to notify management if occupancy levels are reaching critical levels and access to all historical data for collating patterns and analysing trends.
- Real-time building utilisation analytics
- Understand demand and set capacity limits
- Custom visualizations via PowerBi
- Heatmaps by time and day, with zone and room comparisons
Live occupancy display screen
Where you need to manage capacity, our occupancy sensor can provide data to a digital display screen running any internet browser.
We can provide a 24/7 commercial grade 10" Android display screen. No integrated battery with power over mains or PoE. VESA mounting holes to attach display to a wall or stand.
24/7 Commercial Use
Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
No Integrated Battery
VESA Mounting Holes
How the occupancy sensor works
Manufactured in the UK our occupancy sensor is the most accurate commercial grade visitor and occupancy IoT counter in the market.
Installed around the world in retail as well as smart buildings to enable businesses to make informed decisions in real-time on space utilization and capacity limits.
- Using infrared light, the 4D sensor works perfectly in extreme sunlight or darkness
- The sensor emits invisible infrared light, which illuminates the scene below. Reflected light is detected and the time taken for it to return is used to identify people from objects and track their movements
- PoE powered
- Suitable for single, wide or multiple entrances
- Anonymous sensing technology
- Mounting height of 2.5m to 4.5m
- Dimensions 195mm x 110mm x 32mm. Weight 550g
- Unrivalled sensor accuracy >99%
- Quick to install and highly configurable
- Annonymous sensing technology
- Unaffected by environmental conditions
- Live occupancy counts sent via MQTT
- Supports BACnet/IP
- API data access available
- Over-the-air (OTA) firmware updates
- Integrated to our advanced PowerBi visualization dashboards
- We can provide the sensor pre-configured and self-installable if required, or provide our experienced and fully certified engineers
- RJ45 connection to PoE device provides power and comms
- Sensor is ceiling mounted, above doorway or entrances/exits
- Device can be installed fully autonomous and standalone, with no internet connection if required
- With internet access via Wi-Fi or 4G router or network cable, we can provide remote support and reporting
Flexible solutions for smart buildings
More IoT Smart Sensor Solutions
Peel & stick the activity door sensor with effortless connectivity. Use our web portal for easy to use analytics, alerts, and notifications.
Wireless, AA battery-powered, and peel-n-stick for easy installation. Ideal where you cannot or don't wish to run cabling or connect to your internal network.
QR code feedback
This no hardware solution is easy to install and provides real-time visitor feedback using the versatility of a unique QR code assigned to a location.